The content currently available to users is:
- Agile-Sustainability Handbook – this is an overview of the Agile-Sustainability approach. The aim of the guide is to help organisations develop and implement a plan to change. It is a practical approach to delivering change, to be adapted and adjusted to the specific needs of your organisation.
- Excel Tools– these are a few helpful templates to help you in managing your program.
- Video Training materials – there are a number of videos available
- Introduction – this is a 3 minute brief introduction
- Overview – this is a 15 minute, more detailed review of the process
- Briefing Pack – this is a video that is designed as a short introduction to the Agile-Sustainability approach for the project team. It includes a short overview of the standard meetings.